3 full racks baby back ribs
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C
2. Cover the ribs with the dry rub ingredients. Wrap tightly with aluminium foil and bake for around 30 minutes.
3. Mix ingredients for the sauce together. Reserve a quarter of the marinade.
4. Remove ribs from foil and and cover both sides with the 3/4 of the sauce.
5. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes. Baste, turn and return to oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Cover the top side of the ribs with the remaining sauce and grill for a minute just to get a charred finish.
7. Cut into individual ribs and serve hot or at room temperature with coriander and lime.
*optional serve with tomato, bbq or chilli sauce.