Easy Peasy peas
One of my favourite breakfasts at home. It's easier than making an omelette and keeps me filled up for ages because of the high protein content in the peas and cheese.
- 1 cup Frozen organic peas
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
- 1 tbsp Ricotta (or fetta)
- chilli flakes
- salt and pepper
- mint leaves chopped
- *Optional cumin and coriander
1. Saute peas in coconut oil or butter until cooked to your liking. If using cumin or coriander add these spices at this stage.
2. Stir through ricotta or feta.
3. Sprinkle with himalayan salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
4. Top with mint leaves and a healthy squeeze of lemon.
Leave a comment