1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 6 large muffin pans each with 2 paper cases or grease 8 baking bowls.
2. Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light and creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
3. Crush up the biscuits. I spread them between two sheets of baking paper and use a rolling pin to crunch them up.
4. Carefully use the baking paper as a funnel and pour the crushed biscuits into a bow. Add a tbsp of butter and mix it through.
5. Place a portion of the biscuit mixture into the base of each baking bowl/muffin pan, pressing down firmly. Top with the cream cheese mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly risen and just beginning to crack a little on the surface.
6. Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes and allow to cool completely on a rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
* Optional - top with fresh berries and dust with icing sugar just before serving.