Party Favourite Guacamole
Party favourite guacamole. Your skin and taste buds are going to love this.
1. 4 Large Avocadoes
2. 1 bunch fresh coriander
3. 6 chopped baby tomatoes
5. 1 fresh red chilli
6. 1/2 Spanish Onion
7. Lemon juice
8. 1 clove garlic
1. Slice baby tomatoes into small quarters. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Finely mince coriander and spanish onion. Set aside a small portion just for topping.
3. Finely mince garlic and chilli
4. Scoop out avocado flesh and mash with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper.
5. Gently mix the tomatoes, most of the coriander & spanish onion together with the mashed avocado, chilli and garlic. Drizzle with more lemon juice. Season to taste, if needed.
5. Top with the remaining coriander and spanish onion for extra crunch and freshness.
Serve with organic corn chips.