Speedy green curry crunch.
1. 500 g snake beans. If you can't find snake beans, use long green beans or french beans.
3. Good quality green curry paste. Read label carefully to be sure. Look out for MSG or flavour enhancers and avoid those!
4. Fried shallots (optional)
1. Chop carrot into small cubes.
2. Slice green beans into 2 cm lengths.
3. Saute 2 tbsp green curry paste until fragrant.
4. Add chopped vegetables and toss till just cooked through and still super crunchy.
5. Top with fried shallots (optional).
Serve with rice.