Radish, sprouts, lettuce & pickled cucumbers
The best dishes only have a few ingredients and this is the proof. This simple salad goes with practically any dish. The star is really the sweetened pickled cucumber from my favourite deli.
1. Super fresh and crunchy cos lettuce.
2. Red radish
4. Good quality pickled cucumbers from your favourite deli.
5. Olive oil
6. Juice of 1 lemon
1. Wash, dry and combine lettuce, radish and sprouts.
2. Add 2 tbsp olive oil to lemon juice. Add salt and whisk with a fork until emulsified.
3. Arrange the pickled cucumbers all over the salad./
4. Drizzle dressing just before serving.