Quinoa bowl with zuchini & chinese vegetables
This healthy quinoa bowl combines perfectly with pan fried zuchini and chinese vegetables (can be replaced with kale or spinach).
1. 1/2 cup quinoa
2. 1 zuchini chopped
3. 2 stalks of chinese vegetables or any green leafy vege. Chopped
5. 1/4 cup red onion. Diced.
6. 1 wedge of lemon
7. 1 clove garlic
8. 2 tbsp olive oil
9. 1 red chilli. Finely diced
1. Cook quinoa to packet instructions. Fluff with a fork, season to taste.
2. Heat up the olive oil.
3. Saute garlic and red chilli till aromatic
4. Add chopped zuchini and green vegetables
5. Season with tamari / or salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add vegetables to quinoa. Combine.
7. Top with sprouts and red onion.
8. Squeeze lemon over the top.