These noodles are so satisfying especially on a cold winters day. The combination of sweet, salty, sour and spicy kimchi comes through in the broth and gives it a good 'kick'.
1. Rice noodles.
2. Any vegetables you have in the fridge. I used cabbage.
3. Good quality preferably organic kim chi from your health shop
4. 1 green chilli. Finely chopped.
5. 1.5 cups vegetable / bone /chicken broth. I usually have a float of bone broth in the fridge.
1. Cook rice noodles to packet instructions. Rinse with cold water.
2. Gently bring broth to a boil.
3. Add cabbage or any vegetables that you are planning on using.
4. Gentle simmer till it's cooked.
5. Add a heaped tbsp of kim chi.
6. Taste and season broth with salt and pepper and a dash of soy sauce
7. Combine kim chi with the broth.
8. Place a handful of the cooked rice noodles in a bowl.
9. Pour the kim chi broth and vegetables over the cooked noodles.
10. Top with green chilli (optional) .