If you love peanut butter, try this satay sauce inspired recipe. It's so easy, quick and delicious.
1. Good quality crunchy peanut butter.
2. Good quality unsweetened chilli sauce.
3. 1 eggplant
4 1/4 cabbage
5 1 cup green beans cut to 2 cm lengths.
1. Heat up 2 tbsp olive oil
2. Add 1 heaped tbsp good quality crunchy peanut butter
3. 1/2 tsp chilli sauce of choice (depending on your heat threshold!)
4. Add eggplant. Mix well and cook until eggplant is very soft and thoroughly cooked through.
5. Add cabbage to the same pan with another spoon full of peanut butter and chilli sauce to taste.
6. Cook cabbage till just soft with a little bit of crunch.
7. Finally stir in the green beans to the mix, once again layering with the peanut butter and chilli sauce.
8. Mix everything well and season to taste.